Saturday, March 24, 2012

Menu for week ofMarch 26, 2012

We are having lamb this Sunday. Costco has a pack of lamb chops that I am going to freeze half and cook half. Lamb and mint are a perfect match, I make a mint pesto that is a step up from the traditional mint jelly. I am having technical problems with creating recipe pages, but will keep trying to get them resolved. I am going to try my hand at brining a pork tenderloin to see how it turns out. The coke sauce is a big experiment, I hope I don't ruin a perfectly good pineapple in the trial.

Sunday - Lamb chops mint pesto eggplant manchego basil stack

Monday - Grilled brined chicken with red pepper chimichurri and grilled zucchini salad

Tuesday - Brined coke pineapple pork tenderloin w/ grilled broccoli and brown rice

Wednesday - Spinach salad w/ crumbled bacon, crostini and fried egg and grilled asparagus

Thursday - Jamaican Jerk chicken thighs w/ pineapple salsa

Friday - Grilled shrimp scampi w/ wild mushroom polenta, mixed green salad

No comments:

Post a Comment